Empire Direct-Vent Counterflow Wall Furnace (DVC-55)
The Empire DVC-55 direct-vent counterflow wall furnace is perfect for heating larger areas of your home.
This furnace installs on an outside wall and may be recessed between standard wall studs. Counterflow wall furnaces (also known as downflow furnaces), heat larger areas and use a minimum amount of floor space. Heat comes out at floor level so you get even distribution of warmth throughout the room.
A thermostat is not included with this furnace. This is a 24V furnace and can be used with either a Wireless Remote Wall Thermostat or a Wall Thermostat Millivolt Reed Switch (each sold separately).
An optional side outlet and register allow heat to disperse from side of furnace cabinet.
Empire’s Direct-Vent wall furnaces are ideal where existing flues or chimneys cannot be used. Just one hole through an outside wall is all you need.
Contact a sales representative at Keystone Propane to see if this product is the perfect fit for you.
- Natural Gas or Propane (LP)
- Total comfort for a fraction of the cost of electric heat
- Peace-of-mind safety features built into each furnace
- Sealed combustion chamber maintains indoor air quality
- Counterflow blower circulates warm air at floor level
- Front panels remove easily for cleaning and servicing
- Multi-Room heating capacity with optional outlet kits
- Choose Standing Pilot or Electronic Intermittent Pilot
- Made in USA