During this difficult time of social distancing and staying home in quarantine with family it can be difficult to think of new activities to share with one another. While this time is hard, it’s an opportunity to bring families closer together as well. Here are some of our favorite activities you can do at home with family while quarantining during the COVID-19 pandemic or anytime!
- Sitting around your propane fireplace and reading a book together. Find a book everyone can enjoy and take turns reading and enjoying some screen-free moments together while staying warm and enjoying your propane fireplace’s glow.
- Gather your family for a different type of fireside chat. Sit around your propane firepit outside and roast marshmallows and play a card game. Enjoy laughs and delicious treats while spending quality time with your family.
- Build your own kabobs to grill on your propane gas grill. Get all the fixings cut up. Include steak, chicken, seafood, peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, pineapple, and more! The possibilities are endless. They’ll love building their own delicious creation and you’ll love grilling on your propane grill.
- Use your Big Green Egg to create your family’s own pizza. Set out all the toppings and let everyone decorate the pizza with their favorite meats and veggies. Use your Big Green Egg deep dish pizza stone to create the tastiest pizza to share with your family.
- Have an electric free night. Turn off all the lights and electronics, light your propane fireplace and light some candles. Tell scary or funny stories depending on your preference. A great way to interact with family and bond.
If you’re looking for any of these awesome propane items to help enhance your time at home with family. Contact the propane experts at Keystone Propane! We are here to help during this difficult time.