Tradesman™ Portable Forced Air Gas Heater
Engineered to deliver reliable, directional heat, L.B. White Tradesman portable heaters feature a unique 3-trial ignition system, the industry’s heaviest gauge combustion chamber and burner plate, and Self Diagnostic Service Saver models for convenient troubleshooting. L.B. White has perfected every aspect of our portable construction heaters design to withstand harsh working environments. This has led to our reputation for reliability, durability, and serviceability in the field. When the comfort and safety of your work crew are at stake… you want the leader in portable heating equipment for any commercial, industrial or construction job… L.B White.
Call our technical experts to help you select the correct size and quantity of heaters for your job site.
Technical Support – 1-800-345-7200
Key Features of the Commercial Grade L.B. White Tradesman (LP and NG) Portable Gas Heater for Industrial and Construction Sites
- LP (liquid propane) and NG (natural gas) models available
- Ultra models include Self Diagnostic Service Saver for convenient troubleshooting
- Dependable electronic spark ignition
- Superior tri-shield finish provides extended protection against abrasion and corrosion.
- Thermostatic temperature control (170 and 400 models)
- Adjustable front leg provides easy direction of heat (170 model)
- Variable output saves fuel
- 100% test fired at our plant
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency
- CSA US and Canadian certified