Direct Vent HD40
A simple, yet sophisticated design with 40-inches of the viewing area.
Straight from our Research & Development Team
Napoleon’s popular 40” fireplace has a simple yet sophisticated design and provides every comfort a homeowner needs to create a relaxing environment. Contemporary or traditional decorative accessories are available to complement any decor making the HD40 High Definition Direct Vent Gas Fireplace perfect for any room in your home.
- Up to 27,000 BTU’s
- Clean, contemporary design
- Realistic PHAZER® log set, rich in color and detail, provide a real wood log appearance
- Advanced burner technology with glowing ember bed, produces the most
realistic flames in the industry
- Fuel saving electronic ignition with battery back up and built-in adjustable flame/heat control
- Convenient, pivoting, heat resistant glass door radiates heat back into the room
- Optional MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels (ribbed or flat) echo
flames throughout the firebox
- Optional decorative Sandstone brick panels
- Optional faceplate with operable safety screen doors (with 3/4” depth adjustment to accommodate a variety of facing materials)
- Optional river rock media tray with satin chrome decorative fender, easily transforms the HD35 in to a more contemporary rock setting
- Optional decorative andirons in traditional painted black
- Optional on/off or modulating remote control
- Optional heat circulating blower
- Optional hot air distribution kit
- 4” x 7” direct top venting
- Approved for bedrooms, bathrooms, bed sitting rooms and mobile homes
- Backed by President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Model||HD40 – High Definition|
|Front Width||40 1/4″||40 3/4″|
|Depth||20 1/2″||20 1/4″|
|Glass Area (sq. in.)||1008|
|Mobile Home Certified||Yes|
|Certified under Canadian and American National standards: CSA 2.33, ANSI Z21.88
for vented gas fireplace heaters.
It can be summed up by saying that Keystone has truly been the easiest and most accommodating company to deal with at my summer cottage at Crystal Lake. Thank you for that.