Direct Vent Gas Stove GDS25 Bayfield™
Decorative style for any room.
The built-in secondary heat exchanger provides excellent heating efficiency and heat retention.
Straight from our Research & Development Team
The GDS25 Bayfield™ Gas Stove from Napoleon® is a remarkable cast iron stove comes in four designer colors that will look great in any home
or cottage. The built-in secondary heat exchanger provides excellent heating efficiency and heat retention. Other features include a cost saving electronic ignition with battery back-up, 50% flame/ heat adjustment, ceramic glass, standard on/off switch and an exclusive NIGHT LIGHT™ which creates a warm glow even when the stove is not operating.
Options & Accessories:
- Up to 24,500 BTU’s in natural gas or propane and a 50% flame/heat adjustment
- PHAZERAMIC™ burner technology featuring a randomly flickering flame
and realistic glowing ember bed
- Realistic, ceramic fiber, light-weight molded PHAZER® log set for a natural wood burning look
- An industry first – glowing NIGHT LIGHT™
- Stunning double webbed arched doors which are fully operable, opening wide to the sides
- Porcelain enamel finishes in Summer Moss, Winter Frost, and Majolica Brown
- Painted finishes available in traditional painted black
- Compact, easily accessible and user-friendly controls
- Equipped with our 100% SAFE GUARD™ gas control system and convenient electronic ignition
- Heat transferring, high heat ceramic glass
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Optional blower kit with variable speed and thermostatic control
|Model||GDS25 – The Bayfield™|
|Front Width||23 1/2”|
|Mobile Home Certified||Yes|
|Minimum Clearances To Combustibles||Corner||Rear||Sides|
|Certified under Canadian and American National Standards: ANSI Z21.88, CSA 2.33
for vented gas fireplace heaters.
It can be summed up by saying that Keystone has truly been the easiest and most accommodating company to deal with at my summer cottage at Crystal Lake. Thank you for that.