Direct Vent Gas Stove GDS25 Bayfield™
Decorative style for any room.
The built-in secondary heat exchanger provides excellent heating efficiency and heat retention.
Straight from our Research & Development Team
The GDS25 Bayfield™ Gas Stove from Napoleon® is a remarkable cast iron stove comes in four designer colors that will look great in any home
or cottage. The built-in secondary heat exchanger provides excellent heating efficiency and heat retention. Other features include a cost saving electronic ignition with battery back-up, 50% flame/ heat adjustment, ceramic glass, standard on/off switch and an exclusive NIGHT LIGHT™ which creates a warm glow even when the stove is not operating.
Options & Accessories:
- Up to 24,500 BTU’s in natural gas or propane and a 50% flame/heat adjustment
- PHAZERAMIC™ burner technology featuring a randomly flickering flame
and realistic glowing ember bed
- Realistic, ceramic fiber, light-weight molded PHAZER® log set for a natural wood burning look
- An industry first – glowing NIGHT LIGHT™
- Stunning double webbed arched doors which are fully operable, opening wide to the sides
- Porcelain enamel finishes in Summer Moss, Winter Frost, and Majolica Brown
- Painted finishes available in traditional painted black
- Compact, easily accessible and user-friendly controls
- Equipped with our 100% SAFE GUARD™ gas control system and convenient electronic ignition
- Heat transferring, high heat ceramic glass
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Optional blower kit with variable speed and thermostatic control
|Model||GDS25 – The Bayfield™|
|Front Width||23 1/2”|
|Mobile Home Certified||Yes|
|Minimum Clearances To Combustibles||Corner||Rear||Sides|
|Certified under Canadian and American National Standards: ANSI Z21.88, CSA 2.33
for vented gas fireplace heaters.