Commercial / Autogas
Efficient, affordable propane for Auto-Gas Dispensers
Want an engine that runs TWICE as long as a Gasoline Engine & Saves Fuel?
That’s exactly what propane-fueled engines do. Businesses, organizations, and auto-gas dispensers across America are converting their light-duty vehicle fleets to propane because:
Propane Burns More Efficiently!
Propane burns more efficiently which helps to reduce your fuel costs and make the fuel supply last longer. Propane lasts around 8 hours of normal use and takes just 5 minutes to refuel!
And since propane and air are completely gaseous fuels, this helps to reduce cold start times helping you get back to work quicker!
Performs Comparably to Gas & Diesel
Propane gas maintains similar power, acceleration, and cruising speeds as engines running on gasoline. This is all done while producing lower emissions than gasoline and diesel. Minimize air pollution and help improve the environment, especially in crowded areas.
By using propane engines, you're able to avoid excess taxes to qualify for tax deductions on propane vehicles. Incorporating propane as the primary fuel source for your fleet of vehicles will help you save.
Because of all these benefits, many businesses and organizations are converting their vehicle fleets to propane or dual fuel use. At Keystone Propane, our goal is to make sure your access to propane is as easy as can be.
Why Choose Keystone Propane?
The competition in the propane industry is intense, and you have a number of competitors from which to choose. So why should you choose Keystone Propane? We’ll give you 5:
- Personal Service – Our reps come to visit you in person and take the time to get to know you and your propane needs.
- Free Recommendations – There’s no charge for the initial meeting. You’ll learn how converting to propane helps you, and how to implement propane use at your organization.
- 24/7 Emergency Service – We’ll help you out anytime, day or night.
- Regular Specials – We offer regular discounts and specials – be sure to check in often!
- Full Selection of the Highest Quality Products – Whenever you have propane appliances installed, you only get the best products from the most reputable manufacturers.