Propane burns with great efficiency, saving your business money that you can then divert to other more important business functions.
Propane also helps your business:
- Keep employees and customers safe because it emits so much less pollution, and when used in tanks, is 20 times more puncture-resistant than tanks filled with gasoline
- When a standard utility may not be readily available
Your business might use propane for:
- Heating your entire hotel
- Cooking for your guests at your restaurant
- Operating your forklifts at peak efficiency
- Acting as a backup source at a factory when the primary fuel source costs too much
- Temporarily heating a building while it’s being constructed
Click here to contact Keystone Propane for a free, no-obligation consultation regarding your propane needs. We’ll send out one of our knowledgeable field sales representatives to help you.
Helping You Find the Right Propane Solutions for Your Needs
Propane burns with great efficiency, causes little air pollution, and transports to any location with ease. It also generates little pollution and is interchangeable with Natural Gas. These factors make propane a great solution for any business. We pride ourselves in providing you with personal service and charging you a straight, predictable per-gallon price.
We’ll come and help you out anytime 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. And if you need an expansive selection of propane gas appliances, we carry only the best available from Empire Comfort Systems.
Regardless of your propane needs, we can set you up with a custom solution. Click here to contact us, and we will send a field sales representative on their way to help you identify your propane needs and solutions.