How would you like an engine that lasts twice as long as a gasoline engine?
That’s exactly what propane-fueled engines do. Businesses and organizations across America are converting their light-duty vehicle fleets to propane because:
- It burns more efficiently as a fuel source, reducing your fuel costs
- The fuel mixture, propane and air, is completely gaseous which reduces cold start problems in propane engines
- It maintains a similar power, acceleration, and cruising speed as
- The fuel supply lasts long with normal use (around 8 hours), and it takes just 5 minutes to refuel
- Propane also produces lower amounts of harmful emissions than gasoline
- You avoid excise taxes and qualify for tax deductions with propane vehicles
- It serves as your primary fuel source for fleet vehicles such as buses and taxis
- You minimize air pollution fleet vehicles cause in urban areas
Because of all these benefits, many businesses and organizations are converting their vehicle fleets to propane or duel fuel use.
At Keystone Propane, our goal is to make sure your access to propane
is as easy as can be.
Click here for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn more about propane use at your organization. Our knowledgeable field sales representative will visit you at your location, learn about your needs, and will help you identify the best solution.
Why Choose Keystone Propane?
The competition in the propane industry is intense, and you have a number of competitors from which to choose.
So why should you choose Keystone Propane?
We’ll give you 6:
- Personal Service – Our reps come to visit you in person and take the time to get to know you and your propane needs.
- Free Recommendations – There’s no charge for the initial meeting. You’ll learn how converting to propane helps you, and how to implement propane use at your organization.
- 24/7 Emergency Service – We’ll help you out anytime, day or night.
- Regular Specials – We offer regular discounts and specials – be sure to check in often!
- Full Selection of the Highest Quality Products – Whenever you have propane appliances installed, you only get the best products from the most reputable manufacturers.
If you would like to learn more about propane and how it can be implemented at your organization, click here to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with our field representatives.